Monday, March 9, 2009

A new car!


Let me tell you how I ended up with this car.

On the 30th of January I bought a 1992 Toyota Camry for $1300. It was a great deal that someone made because of their financial situation. I was stoked because my truck had been running poorly, and this was a great deal.

Two days later I woke up to find that someone had hit the car and taken off. Luckily my across the street neighbor is a good person and called the woman who had hit my car, telling her to come back and deal with it or he would call the police. She came back and left a note, and he called the police anyway.

She wouldn't answer her phone so I called my insurance company to make a claim. To make a long story shorter she was a flaky person. Her dad started to try and bully me over the phone and their shop was run by a bastard who made me deal with her insurance company instead of them.

Their insurance company totalled my Camry, and sent me a check for $1600, and I sold the car to a friend for $400. Having made $700 on the deal I bought the above pictured 97 Mercury Tracer for $1500.

I then drove pictured car to Reno where I won 3 large jackpots. One for $1000, one for $150, and a third for $100. It has been a great month for team Rich.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ian tooley's dad gave you grief over a car.

rich jandt said...

Yes he did.