Monday, June 9, 2008

I quit!

Well I quit my second job. I was the breakfast cook at Timber South for about 7 months.

I'm not entirely sure why I even took the job. I make pretty good loot at McMemamins, and I also work at least 45 hours a week there. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. My roommates have been shocked that I could work from 7am till 11pm between both jobs on Saturday and Sundays both, and one asked me yesterday what I would do with all my free time.

It's kinda scary because I was using work as an excuse for not finding a Church home where I fit in, and now I will need to come up with a new one.

Do they still show cartoons on Saturday morning?

Also a friend of mine came up with another movie idea.

It's called "Last Commie Standing".

It's a mockumentory of the stand up business in one of the former Soviet Republics. We are currently trying to come up with a plot.

3 comments:

Tim said...

There are still cartoons Saturday mornings, but most of them are pretty lame. I know there are two different Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman, Spiderman, I've caught some kind of Teen Avengers or Justice League or something too. They're still making Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, and my wife says they show Strawberry Shortcake and Carebears, but I wouldn't know because those are for girls only, right?

tabitha jane said...

it should star will ferrell . . . it sounds like one of those job spoof movies he likes to do so much

Anonymous said...

i heard church is a pretty cool place. I know that veggie tales is on on saturday mornings because my girls watch that.