Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ten taco Tuesday

In the Jandt household we have one weekly tradition: Ten Taco Tuesday. It's fairly easy to accomplish, I just eat a totally of ten tacos every Tuesday.

There are several restaurants that serve tacos for 50 cents on Tuesdays, and Del Taco even serves them 3 for $1.09. I have been doing this for over a year now, and I have experimented on a few different things.

Vegetarian tacos. I have a good friend who is a vegetarian who turned me onto TSP. Textured Soy Protein. It tasted really good, and I don't quiet feel as bad when I'm eating ten tacos.

I had fancy tacos with thin sliced Prime Rib and some Bourson Cheese.

I found that I like hard shelled tacos more than soft tacos.

2 comments:

Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

I have never been to a Del Taco before. I guess I'll be there next tuesday. I like your tradition, I LOVE tacos.

What are some of the restaurants in which you can get the $0.50 tacos you mentioned?

-BOR
Bend Oregon Restaurants

rich jandt said...

The Players club and Timbers South both have 50 cent taco nights on Tuesday.