Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation!

So I leave in the morning for my hometown. Here is my itinerary for the trip.
Friday.
Leave Bend at 6am.
Arrive at 10am.
Call my friend Alex, whom I haven't seen in a long time.
Pick up my parents at their terminal.
Rehearsal dinner and stuff.

Saturday.
Prep for My brother's wedding, whom I haven't seen in a while.
Enjoy the time with my family that I almost never get.

Sunday.
Go to church with Justin, not my biological brother, whom I haven't seen in a while.
Eat lunch with Larry and Jan, whom I haven't seen in a while.

Monday.
Fly back to Bend.
Meetings at work.
Monday night football!

Worst part of the trip, missing my boy Baas.



2 comments:

Mang said...

HEY BRO! You just now told me about your blog....ass. Thanks for helping with the best wedding ever! I had a one hell of a blast! Now i have to catchup on your posts to see if you wrote anything about me....

Anonymous said...

Richard P. Jandt...

it was extra-fun hanging out with you this weekend. I'm glad I attended. It would have been a crime against decency to miss that action.

Catching up with Hunter was the bomb's mom. And I'm a big fan of andrew's boat and his fun, intelligent girlfriend. She and I had a conversation about music and books, and I was impressed by her keen perspective.

I'd praise everybody, but tapping out coherent sentences on the iPhone takes forever.
Hit me up at catpainzmcspice@gmail.com
-Alexander Clark