Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some corrections.

I am sorry. A few of my last posts have come off making me appear a little more hard-core than I wanted. Let me clear a few things up.

I am not in favor of using illegal narcotics. I do not use them. I just think that allowing alcohol and tobacco and not weed is a little hypocritical. I do not know the numbers but heart disease and diabetes caused by McDonald's probably kills more people than Heroin. I think that if we are making rules about drugs biased on public health concerns, we should actually do it with public health concerns in mind.

I am not in favor of armed revolution against the U.S. government. Yet. I was mearly trying to open discussion about a topic that I hear a lot about in Bend. Stop sending me e-mails about organizing a militia.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I think we should ban crime.

rich jandt said...

HAha, I think I agree with you.