Thursday, May 29, 2008

Indiana Jones, dont read this if you havn't seen the movie!

I went an saw Indiana Jones on Tuesday. It was fantastic.

Acting was great. I was afraid that Shia LeBouf was going to make me mad, but I think he did a great job. Harrison Ford was totally believable as an older Indiana Jones.

Special effects were great also. Explosions, gun fight scenes, car chases all were done a lot better than in say temple of doom.

The only weak point was in the story. I thought the plot was good, but I saw basically the same story when I watched National Treasure 2 a few months ago. City of gold, under waterfall, the only difference was the interdementional being that escapes in huge flying saucer at the end. Not great, but better than I thought it was going to be.

Sound track was good. Not a lot of original songs, but a lot of 50's songs that fit the period setting of the movie great.

Overall, I give it an 8. You should go see this movie.

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

i think it fit pretty well with the older IJ movies: corny in all the right places, epic shots (indiana and a mushroom cloud??? sweet). but i thought the plot lacked the depth that the others had too . .

i tell people that if they liked the older indiana jones movies they'd like this. if they didn't like the old ones, they will HATE this one :)