Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rich Jandt, Producer

One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to make movies. And not the kind of movies you guys are thinking of.

One of the movies I have in mind is loosely biased on the movie Nacho Libre. In this movie I would play the most famous Luchadore in Bend, Oregon. I would have a film crew follow me around Bend documentary style filming pre-arranged situations. I was thinking that I could walk around to a few different bars and have people admire me, I could be jumped by other luchadores who are jealous of my fame and of course I would best them. I could have some kind of dinner or award ceremony where I am given some great honor. I really want it to focus more on the life outside of the ring.

I think that all I would need are two cameras, some stunt men for me to toss around, an awesome mask, a belt and a cape. I have enough connections here in Bend that I could get locations and most of the extras for free.

2 comments:

Tim said...

So this would be more like a documentary? I'd watch it.

rich jandt said...

Yeah, like The Office. I shared this idea and some others with friends and they think I should make the movie. But I have no clue how to do it.