Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rich Jandt Adventure #4

I had another run in with the girl from a week ago. You know the one who wanted adult relations with me, but I didn’t have the lobes for it.

She ran up to me in another bar, and apologized for losing me the other week. (She didn’t realize I had actually ran away) To my terror she grabbed my phone and programmed my phone for her number and then called her phone so she would have mine.

I thought she was too wasted the last time to remember me, but she actually seemed to like me. I was upfront with her this time though, and said that maybe we could see each other socially but the upfront sex thing wouldn’t work. We agreed that I would call her this week.

Also I am getting ready to cut my hair off. For those of you who do not know, I have hair to the middle of my shoulders, which I am donating to charity. I bought my last bottle of conditioner so I went big and got some really nice stuff. I was surprised to see that my full mane was thick and full of body. I even had some wavy curls going when it dried off.

No comments: